Sunday 28 October 2012

E=MCTired

Okay so it's like 3 Oclock again and as usual a blog needs to be done. I seem to work too long but get up far to late and so need to work longer for me to get any amount of work done. Anywho so yeh some modelling today again and trying to layout texture sheets, most are a 512 x 512 24 bit but i have a few alphas and i might have one 1024. So tomorrow will probably be making sure i have the texture space for everything and then unwrapping most likely :D. I think I added some things so i'll do down the pictures here and describe what i have.

ferris wheel part and sky master...might be able to fit something else into this texture sheet.

teapot and tea cup and ferris wheel carriage

newt bin, exit sign, ferris wheel middle and water tower

3 freak show posters, balloon, duck and bulb

wallpaper torn and out of order sign (alpha sheet)

Carousel horse, teddy bear and inflatable hammer

carousel components (i missed a component, I'll try squish into it as well)

punch and judy (lecturers), clown cutout

ticket booth, love machine and punch and judy box

cables, stings, fence, vent corner, vent straight, generator

And heres the punch and judy lectures. I upped the tris since this screenshot, they still are around 70 tris but look alot nicer. From left to right its Mike, Chris and Heather. I will have them animate bonking chris over the head :D. I like my projects to be fun lol

No comments:

Post a Comment